I value your privacy and my client portal allows you to deliver documents to me securely and conveniently. Rather than use email, I encourage you to use this simple system to share information that is sensitive or confidential. Be sure to review the portal tips below.
You have two options when using the system:
Use Option 2 if you have already been added to the portal.
- Option 1 – Use the Secure File Drop, below, to upload files directly to me. That’s it! I’ll receive an email alerting me that your information has been received.
- Option 2 – Use this option to access your personal folder on the portal. (This option is preferable for uploading a large number of documents)
If you are interested in using this feature, I will set up your folder and email you to activate it (set your password.) Simply contact me to be added to the client portal. After that, you can sign in, below, to securely exchange messages and files. I will be notified whenever you send a message or document through the portal.
Tips for using the portal
Scanned documents should be sent as PDF files whenever possible. Other formats may not be compatible in the portal as well as can be difficult to read. Please scan in greyscale, and a standard resolution, to keep file sizes smaller.
- I can also accept QuickBooks data files, Word documents, and Excel worksheets.
- Try to wait until you have received all of your tax documents before sending them to me. Multiple uploads makes it difficult for me to be sure that I have retrieved all your information.
- Once all your information has been uploaded to the portal, send me an email at Victoria@VBarber.com, and let me know that everything is complete and ready for me to begin working on your return.